- 1 lb of sweet potatoes, washed, dried and cut into matchsticks
- 2 tbsp Manba Creamy Spicy Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Black pepper, to taste
- 3 tbsp of your favorite hummus
- Juice of half a lime
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- Preheat oven to 450ºF and line a baking sheet with aluminium foil. Lightly grease. Set aside.
- Add sweet potato fries to a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, add peanut butter and olive oil to a large bowl. Whisk until combined.
- Drain the water from the cooked sweet potatoes and transfer to the large bowl containing the peanut butter and olive oil mixture. Toss to combine.
- Transfer and arrange fries on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with some black pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Flip the fries and bake for another 10-15 minutes.
- Enjoy immediately with their lemon-coriander sauce.
Lemon Coriander sauce
- Add all ingredients into a small bowl. Whisk until combined.
- Serve with peanut butter crusted sweet potato fries.