- 2 cups black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup pitted dates
- *3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup Manba creamy peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and lightly grease a square baking pan.
- Add black beans, dates, coconut oil, baking powder, vanilla extract and cocoa powder to a food processor.
- Mix until homogeneous.
- Add the eggs and combine for 30 seconds.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan. Smooth out using a rubber spatula.
- Warm Manba in the microwave for about 30 seconds or until runny.
- Pour over the brownie mixture. Swirl using a knife.
- Bake 30 minutes. Let cool and cut into pieces.
- *If you only have dry dates on hand, do not worry! You can simply add them to a bowl along with boiling water and let them soften for 15 minutes. Drain and use in recipe as indicated.
Recipe & photo by Murielle Banackissa