- 1/4 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Manba Crunchy Spicy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 + 1/8 cup unbleached flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- A handful of dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add butter, white sugar and brown sugar. Using a handheld mixer, beat until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, peanut butter and vanilla extract and beat once more. Set aside.
- To a medium sized bowl, add flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon. Mix to combine.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until incorporated.
- Fold in oats and chocolate chips.
- Scoop cookies into round balls and arrange on the parchment-lined baking sheet, leaving some space between each cookie.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Feel free to swap out the chocolate chips for raisins.
- No unbleached flour? All-purpose flour will also work in this recipe.