- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 oat flour *
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cups Manba creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup seeds or nuts of choice **
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add oats, oat flour, coconut, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice to a bowl. Mix to combine.
- To another larger bowl, add pumpkin puree, Manba and maple syrup. Whisk until homogeneous.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet mixture and mix using a rubber spatula. Fold in nuts and cranberries.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop out cookie dough. Drop on the prepared baking sheet and gently flatten using your hands.
- Bake for 14 minutes.
- *To make oat flour, simply add oats to a blender and blend until a very fine consistency is achieved.
- **We used a mix of pumpkin and sunflower seeds.
Recipe & photo by Murielle Banackissa