- 3/4 cup soy milk
- 1 1/2 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup cold coffee
- 1-2 tbsp Manba creamy peanut butter
- 1 medjool date
- 1 tsp maca powder (optional)
- Pour soy milk into an ice cube tray and place in the freezer for 8 hours or until set.
- Place the sliced banana into a Ziploc bag and freeze along with the soy milk.
- When the soy milk is set and the banana frozen, add them along with the cold coffee, Manba, date and maca powder to a blender.
- Blend and serve along with some more Manba, chopped peanuts and chocolate chunks.
Recipe & photo by Murielle Banackissa