- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup salted roasted peanuts
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup berry jam
- 1/4 cup Manba Creamy Spicy Peanut Butter, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp chopped peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line an 8×8 inches square dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- To a food processor, add oats and peanuts. Process until a coarse meal is formed. Add maple syrup and coconut oil and process until incorporated and sticky.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Using your hands, press the mixture down to form an even crust. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and spread the jam evenly onto the crust. Drizzle with some peanut butter. Use a butter knife to swirl the peanut butter and the jam together. Garnish with chopped peanuts.
- Bake for another 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool completely before cutting into squares.