- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp whole wheat flour
- 2 tbsp old fashioned oats
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Manba Creamy Spicy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Manba Creamy Spicy Peanut Butter
- Sliced banana
- Hemp hearts
- Dried mulberries
- Maple syrup
- Add flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon to a medium sized bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add almond milk and apple cider vinegar to a medium bowl. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- To the almond milk-vinegar mixture, add maple syrup, Manba and vanilla extract. Whisk until the Manba is fully incorporated.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Grease a frying pan with coconut oil and heat over medium-low heat. When the oil is hot enough, pour 2 tablespoons of the batter in the pan, forming a pancake.
- Cook on both sides and repeat for the rest of the batter.
- Keep the pancakes warm by placing them in an oven preheated at 200ºF.
- Simply double the ingredients to serve two people.