- 1/2 cup Mamba’s Original Spicy Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup medjool dates
- 2 tbsp molasses
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- A pinch of ground cloves
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- To a food processor, add all ingredients except oats. Process until you the dates are turned into a paste.
- Add oats and pulse until incorporated. If you prefer denser bars, add more oats.
- Line a 8”x6” baking dish with parchment paper and transfer the mixture to it. Using your hands, press it down until flat.
- Transfer to the freezer until set. Cut into bars and keep in the fridge or freezer.