- 3/4 cup Mamba’s Original Spicy Peanut Butter
- 1/8 cup coconut oil
- 1/8 cup honey
- Roughly chopped dry roasted peanuts (optional)
- To a small saucepan, add peanut butter, coconut oil and honey. Melt on medium-low, stirring occasionally.
- In the meantime, line a square baking dish with plastic wrap.
- When the mixture is homogeneous, transfer the mixture to the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and transfer to the freezer until solid.
- When completely set, remove from the pan and take off the plastic wrap. Cut into squares.
- Store in the freezer.
Note: You can double the recipe by simply doubling all the ingredients.