- 8-10 rice papers
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 cup vermicelli noodles, cooked
- 1 medium carrot, julienned
- 1 medium cucumber, julienned
- 1 red or orange bell pepper, julienned
- 1 mango, thinly sliced
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup coriander
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 tbsp Manba Crunchy Spicy Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp water
- Fill a large bowl with warm water. Dip one rice paper into the water for a few seconds to soften. Lay it on a flat surface (wood or plastic cutting board). Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Leaving about 3 cm of wrapper uncovered on each side, place a small amount of noodles, a few sticks of carrot, cucumber, bell pepper and mango. Top with a few leaves of spinach and coriander and 2 slices of avocado. Be careful not to overstuff the roll.
- Fold the uncovered sides of wrapper then tightly roll to enclose the filling. Repeat to form the remaining rolls.
- Prepare the sauce. Add all sauce ingredients into a small bowl. Whisk using a fork. Taste and adjust seasonings. Serve with Vietnamese rolls.
- Here is a video to learn how to roll Vietnamese rolls: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfI1wMeDXhg
- Feel free to get creative with the filling of these rolls. Add shrimps, chicken strips, cabbage, sprouts, quinoa, apple… The possibilities are endless!