- 1/4 cup Manba Crunchy Spicy Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp neutral cooking oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 2 cups mixed frozen vegetables
- 135g medium-thick rice noodles
- Fresh coriander
- Chopped peanuts
- Black sesame seeds
- Make the sauce. In a small saucepan, add all sauce ingredient and heat while stirring until homogeneous. Set aside.
- Cook noodles in a large pot of salted water according to package directions. Drain and return to the pot, off the heat.
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add onion and sauté until soft.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add garlic and ginger. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Add frozen veggies and increase heat to medium high. Sauté until softened.
- Pour the sauce over the veggies and toss. Add the noodles and toss well.
- Garnish with coriander, peanuts, black sesame seeds and pepper.