- 100 grams dark chocolate
- 1/3 cup Manba Creamy Spicy Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 5 cups crispy rice cereal squares (Chex works well)
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups mini eggs
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- To a large bowl, add crispy rice cereal squares. Set aside
- Add dark chocolate, Manba and coconut oil to a small saucepan. Melt over medium low heat, stirring occasionally. Pour over the cereal.
- Using a spatula, mix until all the cereal is evenly coated.
- Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Gently break apart the large pieces that stuck together. Transfer to a large bowl. Pour powdered sugar and mix until coated. Incorporate mini eggs.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Feel free to swap out the dark chocolate for semi-sweet or milk chocolate for a sweeter treat.