- 1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup unsweetened toasted coconut
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp Manba Creamy Spicy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup medjool dates
- 100g dark chocolate, chopped
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add peanuts to a food processor and pulse a few times. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- To the food processor, add toasted coconut, Manba and dates and process until combined.
- Add the roasted peanuts and pulse until incorporated.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop out the mixture and roll into small balls using your hands. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Transfer to the fridge to set.
- Over a double boiler, melt dark chocolate. Carefully dip each ball in the dark chocolate and roll around until covered. Using a fork, take out of the chocolate and place back on baking sheet. Repeat until all balls are covered.
- Transfer to the fridge to set for 30 minutes or until the chocolate has hardened.
- Keep in the fridge in an air tight container for up to 1 week.