- 1 cup oats
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/8 soy milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds or ground flax seeds
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 tbsp Manba’s Creamy Spicy Peanut Butter
- Roasted peanuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add oats, apple sauce, soy milk and chia seeds to a food processor and process until a ball is formed.
- Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and using your fingers, press down to form the crust – if your fingers are sticking to the dough, dip them in a little bit of water.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and immediately increase the oven’s temperature to 200ºF.
- Garnish the pizza crust with chocolate and let sit until melted. Using a spoon, spread the chocolate over the pizza.
- Top with marshmallows and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and drizzle with peanut butter and sprinkle with chopped peanuts.