- 1 cup uncooked white quinoa
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- ¼ cup unsalted roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp chia seeds or ground flax seeds
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- ¼ cup Manba’s Original Spicy Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- To a large bowl, add quinoa, oats, peanuts, sesame seeds, chia seeds, cinnamon and salt. Stir.
- In a small saucepan and over medium heat, add peanut butter, coconut oil and maple syrup. Stir until the peanut butter and coconut oil have melted and until the mixture is homogeneous.
- Pour over the quinoa and oat mixture. Using a rubber or wooden spatula, stir until the dry ingredients are well coated.
- Transfer the mix to the prepared baking sheet and using your spatula, pack the mixture down and spread evenly.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the edges are starting to brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely before breaking it into medium size pieces.
Note: Want to make it more indulgent? Over a double broiler, melt some dark chocolate and spread it over the cooled brittle. Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes or until the chocolate has hardened before breaking it into pieces.