- 100 grams dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 tbsp Mamba’s Crunchy Spicy Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp maple syrup, to taste
- Line one mini muffin tray with mini cupcake liners, set aside.
- Add 1 inch of water to a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer. Place a heat-safe bowl on top of the saucepan, making sure the water is not touching the base of the bowl. Add chocolate to the bowl and melt, stirring occasionally.
- In the meantime, add peanut butter, pumpkin puree and maple syrup to a small bowl and stir to combine, adjusting the sweetness if desired.
- When the chocolate is melted and perfectly smooth, add ½ teaspoon of melted chocolate to the prepared cupcake liners. Transfer to the freezer for 3 minutes to set.
- Top the hardened chocolate with ½ tsp of the peanut butter pumpkin filling and finally top with 1 teaspoon of melted chocolate. Repeat for all the cups. Refrigerate until set.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.