- 100 grams dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 tbsp Mamba’s Original Spicy Peanut Butter
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Reese’s Pieces
- Line a baking sheet or plate with parchment paper, set aside.
- Add 1 inch of water to a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer. Place a heat-safe bowl on top of the saucepan, making sure the water is not touching the base of the bowl. Add chocolate to the bowl and melt, stirring occasionally.
- In the meantime, add peanut butter and coconut oil to a microwave safe bowl and warm in the microwave until the coconut oil has melted. Stir until well incorporated.
- When the chocolate is melted and perfectly smooth, transfer to prepared parchment-lined dish and smooth until it is about ¼-1/2 inch thick.
- Drizzle with the peanut butter mixture. Run a knife or a toothpick through the chocolate and peanut butter in a circular motion to form decorative swirls.
- Sprinkle with Reese’s Pieces and transfer to the fridge to set completely. Break into serving size pieces.
- Keep in the fridge.