- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds or chia seeds
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 cup pitted medjool dates
- 1 cup Manba Creamy Spicy Peanut Butter
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Manba Creamy Spicy Peanut Butter
- Chopped peanuts
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Add ground flax seeds (or chia seeds) to a small bowl along with water. Whisk together and let thicken for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add the flax mixture, dates and Manba to a food processor and process until a thick paste is formed.
- Scoop out 2 tablespoons of the mixture, roll into a ball and place on the parchment-lined baking sheet. Repeat for the remainder of the cookie dough.
- Using a fork, flatten balls in a criss-cross pattern. Transfer to the oven and bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes then, transfer to the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and line large plate with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, melt coconut oil and whisk with Manba until homogeneous.
- Dip cookies in the coconut oil & Manba mixture, place on prepared plate and sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
- Return in the fridge for 5 minutes to set.
- Keep in the fridge in an airtight container.