- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 cups unsweetened plant based milk
- 1/2 cup soy or coconut yogurt
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- 2 cups frozen berries
- 1/2 cup fresh berries
- 2 figs
- 4 tbsp Manba creamy peanut butter
- Add oats, milk, yogurt, chia seeds and maple syrup (if using) to a large bowl. Mix using a spatula. Transfer to a glass container, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, melt your frozen berries in the microwave. Set aside.
- Assemble your breakfast by dividing the overnight oats among 4 jars or 4 bowls. Note: if the oat mixture is too thick for your preference, just add a bit more milk.
- Top with thawed berries, fresh berries, quartered figs and Manba. Enjoy.
Recipe & photo by Murielle Banackissa