- 1 ½ cups of quick cooking oats
- ¼ cup of unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup of seeds of choice (e.g.: sesame, chia, sunflower…)
- ½ tsp of cinnamon
- a pinch of salt
- ¼ cup + 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- ¼ cup of Mamba’s Original Spicy Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 165ºC. Cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix oats, coconut, seeds, cinnamon, and salt using a spatula.
- In a small saucepan over medium low heat, warm maple syrup and peanut butter. Whisk until homogeneous.
- Pour the maple syrup and peanut butter mixture over the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Arrange on the prepared baking sheet and spread onto an even layer, gently pressing the mixture down using a spatula.
- Bake for 20 minutes, gently stirring the granola halfway through. The granola is ready when it is lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and let cool. Enjoy as a cereal, on yogurt, and as a topping on smoothie bowls.