- 1 cup of coconut milk
- ¼ cup of Mamba’s Natural Spicy Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter Drizzles
- 2 squares of dark chocolate (about 20 grams)
- 2 tsp of coconut oil, divided
- 1 tbsp of Mamba’s Natural Spicy Peanut Butter
- Crushed peanuts (optional)
- In a blender, place coconut milk, Mamba’s Spicy Peanut Butter, maple syrup and salt. Blend until well combined and homogeneous.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze. After they have spent about half hour in the freezer, add the popsicle sticks to ensure they stay upright. Return to the freezer until completely set.
- When ready to drizzle, line a plate or baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In the microwave, melt the dark chocolate with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil, set aside.
- Also in the microwave, melt the peanut butter with the remaining 1 teaspoon of coconut oil. Mix until well combined, set aside.
- Remove the popsicles form the molds and place each popsicle on the prepared plate or baking sheet. Drizzle the melted chocolate and peanut butter over popsicles. Sprinkle with crushed peanuts, if using.
- Return to the freezer for a few minutes until the drizzle has hardened.