- 2 bananas
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/8 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup + 4 tbsp Mamba’s Original Spicy Peanut Butter, divided
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Chocolate chips, to taste
- Preheat oven to 190ºC and line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- To a blender, add all ingredients except the additional 4 tablespoons of peanut butter and chocolate chips. Blend until fully combined.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan. Smooth out with a spatula and spoon 4 tablespoon of peanut butter on top of the batter. Using a knife, swirl the peanut butter into the batter.
- Top with chocolate chips and bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Serve by itself or top each slice with more Mamba peanut butter.