** Makes 17 cookies
** 2.6g of protein per cookie
- 1/3 cup Mamba Natural Spicy Peanut butter
- 1 14-ounce can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 8 tbsp spelt flour
- ¼ to 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, place all ingredients except chocolate and process until smooth and homogeneous.
- Transfer to a bowl and, using a spatula, fold in the chocolate chunks, adding more chocolate chips if you are looking for a more decadent cookie.
- Using a tablespoon, spoon out the mixture and form into balls by rolling in your hands. Place each ball on the prepared baking sheet and press gently with your hands to flatten.
- Bake in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the bottom of the cookies is brown.