- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp Mamba’s Original Spicy Peanut Butter, plus more for topping
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 3-4 tbsp of no sugar added strawberry jam
- Fresh berries (optional)
- In a blender, add almond milk, peanut butter, vanilla extract and maple syrup. Blend until the peanut butter is well incorporated. Transfer to a mason jar.
- To the mason jar, add chia seeds and whisk. Let sit for 10 minutes and whisk once again. Cover and chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- To serve, add jam to a bowl or a serving cup, top with chia pudding, more peanut butter and berries if desired.