- 1/2 cup of Mamba’s Original Spicy Peanut Butter
- 8 squares of chocolate (about 80 grams)
- 2 tsp of maple syrup
- 1 tbsp of cacao powder
- Place Mamba’s Spicy Peanut Butter, chocolate and maple syrup in a microwave safe bowl and microwave until the chocolate has melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Mix until perfectly smooth.
- Once the chocolate has melted, stir in the cacao powder.
- Keep in the fridge. The spread might harden in the fridge; to soften it, microwave it for a few seconds before spreading it on your favorite toasts.