- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 1/2 cup raw cashews soaked in boiling water for 1 hour then drained
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup Manba creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- Melted chocolate
- Manba creamy peanut butter
- Chopped nuts
- Shaved chocolate
- Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- Place all crust ingredients into a food processor and process until a sticky dough forms, while preserving some bigger pieces of peanut for texture.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the 12 muffin tins lined with the cupcake liners. Refrigerate.
- Add drained cashews, coconut milk, Manba, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla extract into a high speed blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust the flavors to your liking by adding more maple syrup for sweetness and more Manba for a stronger peanut butter flavor.
- Measure out 1/2 cup of the mixture and pour in a bowl. Mix in cacao powder and set aside.
- Pour the “white” cheesecake filling among the prepared crusts. Top with 1 teaspoon of the chocolate cheesecake filling.
- Using a butter knife, swirl both of the fillings together to create a beautiful pattern.
- Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, remove the cheesecakes from the cupcake liners. Let sit for 5 minutes. Drizzle with melted chocolate and Manba. Garnish with chopped nuts and shaved chocolate.