- 1 cup Manba creamy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 27 grams Move Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Add peanut butter and maple syrup to a small bowl. Mix until homogeneous.
- Add the protein powder and incorporate using a spatula.
- Stir in the oatmeal.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared loaf pan. Using your hands, press the mixture down to flatten.
- Put in the freezer for 1 hour then cut into pieces.
- The bars can be stored in the fridge for a week and in the freezer for 3 to 4 weeks in an airtight container.
Recipe & photo by Murielle Banackissa