- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 3 tbsp milk (any kind – if using non-dairy, unsweetened is best)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp Manba Creamy Spicy Peanut Butter
- To a ramekin or small microwave safe cup, add flour, brown sugar, cacao powder, baking powder and salt. Mix.
- Add coconut oil, milk and vanilla extract. Mix until combined and homogeneous.
- Top with a couple of chocolate chips.
- Microwave for 40 seconds. Check if cooked through. If it seems a bit raw in the middle, cook for another 10 to 15 seconds.
Serve with some Manba.