- 1/3 cup Mamba’s Original Spicy Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ cup oat flour
- ¾ cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup crushed candy canes
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, egg and vanilla extract. Whisk until homogeneous.
- Add baking powder, salt, oat flour and oats. Using a spatula, mix well. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop the batter and drop onto the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with crushed candy canes.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the bottom of the cookies is golden.