- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 1/4 cup Manba’s Creamy Hot Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and popcorn kernels. Cover with a lid. As the popcorn is popping, shake the pot to ensure all the popcorn pops. When the popping sound stops, remove from heat and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, melt the remaining 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and the peanut butter over medium-low heat, stirring regularly.
- Pour the mixture over the popped popcorn and stir to coat each kernel. Spread the popcorn over the prepared baking sheets. Bake for 3 minutes.
- In the meantime, melt the chocolate using a double broiler. Drizzle the chocolate over the popcorn and let cool completely until the chocolate is set.
- Transfer to an airtight container or offer as a gift to your loved ones during the holidays.