- 1/3 cup + 1 tsp unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp smooth Manba peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 185ºC and line a cupcake pan with two cupcake liners.
- Add 1/3 cup flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt to a small bowl. Whisk.
- Add almond milk, maple syrup, oil and vanilla extract to the dry ingredients. Mix to combine. Set aside.
- In another bowl, add the remaining 1 teaspoon of flour and the blueberries. Toss to coat.
- Gently fold the blueberries into the muffin mix and divide between the two cupcake liners.
- Drop 1 tablespoon of Manba onto each muffin and sprinkle with coconut sugar.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted.