- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 2 tablespoons oil (canola or melted coconut)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup + 1/8 cup milk of choice, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup Manba’s Crunchy Peanut Butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- Roasted peanuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and lightly grease a loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, add brown sugar, corn starch, oil, vanilla extract, milk, and peanut butter. Whisk until completely homogeneous.
- Add baking powder and flour and mix using a spatula until just combined.
- Gently fold in the white chocolate chips – the batter will be thick at this point.
- Transfer mixture to the loaf pan and garnish with more white chocolate chips and peanuts, pressing them down into the batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes for a chewy blondie and 25 minutes for a cake-type of blondie.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan and cutting them into squares.