- 1/4 cup ground flax seeds
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup D&D Manba’s Crunchy Spicy Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 8 tsp jam
- Preheat oven to 325ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- To a large bowl, add flax seeds and oats. Combine. Set aside.
- In a small sauce pan, combine peanut butter and maple syrup. Melt the peanut butter over medium-low heat, stirring frequently until completely combined with the maple syrup.
- Pour the peanut butter-maple syrup mixture onto the oats. Stir using a spatula or wooden spoon until the oats are well coated.
- Transfer mixture onto the prepared baking sheet. Flatten using the back of your spatula or spoon. Drop the 8 teaspoon of jam over the mixture and spread gently over the granola.
- Bake for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, stir and bake for 7 minutes or until golden brown.
- Turn off the heat and leave in the oven for 5 minutes. Enjoy with yogurt, a smoothie or with some almond milk.