- 1 1/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup Amanba
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp neutral oil (avocado, canola or olive oil)
- Generously grease a muffin pan and set aside.
- Add oats, sunflower seeds, almond flour, chia seeds, cinnamon and salt to a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, add Amanba, maple syrup and oil. Whisk until homogeneous.
- Pour onto the dry ingredients and mix until entirely coated and sticky.
- Scoop 2-3 tablespoons of the mixture into the muffin tin.
- Moisten your fingers with water and press the mixture into the base and up the sides of the prepared muffin cups.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 ºF and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool for 30 minutes and gently remove each cup. We found that using a toothpick and sliding it down one of the sides of the cups was the easiest way to do so.
- Enjoy topped with yogurt, fresh fruits and a drizzle of Amanba.
Recipe by Murielle Banackissa