- 1/2 cup Amanba
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Tamari or soy sauce
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 4 cups greens of choice (spinach, arugula or baby kale)
- 2 clementines
- 1/4 sunflower seeds
- A handful dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Add all the ingredients of the dressing to a mason jar. Close and shake until the dressing is homogeneous.
- Divide the salad ingredients between two plates.
- Pour 3 to 4 tablespoons of dressing (or more, to taste) on each salad.
- Keep the rest of the dressing in the fridge.
· The ingredients of the salad are totally flexible. Feel free to use the ingredients you already have in the fridge: julienne carrots, cucumbers, pomegranate, tomatoes, peppers, quinoa, roasted Brussels sprouts, red onions, pears, raspberries and more! Let your imagination run wild! Just remember to adjust the dressing in function of how much ingredients you add in.
Recipe & photo by Murielle Banackissa